Ahi Tuna Spring Roll With Curry-Mango Vinaigrette
Anton & Michel, Carmel
Ahi Tuna Spring Roll
6 oz. Sashimi quality Ahi Tuna
2 leaves basil, julienne cut
2 leaves mint, julienne cut
2 tsp. sesame oil
1 8 1/2" Vietnamese dried rice paper (spring roll)
6 oz. mango puree (use frozen)
3 oz. olive oil
2 oz. sushi vinegar
1 tsp. curry powder
1. In a small bowl combine mango puree, olive oil, sushi vinegar, and curry powder. Mix well. Add salt and pepper
2. Cut tuna longer than size of rice paper. Marinated tuna, sesame oil, basil and mint leaf.
3. Set up a large shallow bowl of warm water and slip a spring roll into water until soft.
4. Remove the spring roll and put it on a towel.
5. Place tuna, basil and mint on top of the wrapper. Roll the wrapper up
6. Cut spring roll.
7. Serve with curry Mango vinaigrette
Red bell pepper and yellow bell pepper julienne
Roasted sesame seed..